Frequently Asked Questions
A NOTE from the Director:
As a new client who is going to start taking classes, we like to welcome you and say Congratulations!
You are about to embark on a journey that will change your life in ways as unique as you are.
BENEFITS OF SOCIAL DANCING
Social Dancing, in particular Salsa Mambo dancing is an ideal way of exercise for your cardiovascular system. It is recommended to be a workout that is beneficial in many ways. It contributes to good posture and body alignment. In addition, it increases your flexibility and stamina encouraging a total body stretch. Also, Salsa Mambo or any type of social dancing can be an alternative to romance, for couples is an opportunity to add romance by becoming closer and enjoying the fun of dancing, for single people is an avenue to meet new friends and make new contacts. Most important, dancing has no age limit.
- For women it will enhance grace, poise, and style
- For men it will help to develop confidence and showmanship
- Dancing gives you a chance to look good, dress up and show your moves
- Dancing is a social affair, it helps you to make new friends
- Dancing gives you a sense of achievement
- Dancing develops coordination, discipline and control
- Dancing gives you inspiration and creativity
- Dancing gives you a means for expression
- Dancing gives you a sense of belonging
- Dancing is one of the best tool for relieving stress
- Dancing puts a smile on your face, thus making you happy
- Dancing gives you the chance to interact with people from different cultures
- Dancing helps your body and mind to be in harmony
- Dancing helps to burn calories, adding health to your life
- Dancing helps our body as a cardio exercise to make your heart stronger, and your bones healthier as you get older
- Dancing helps your brain to sharpen, because it is physical and mental
- Over all dancing is a way to live life and stay healthy, younger, and active in your social life, so dance, enjoy life and have fun as you learn to dance, and always remember to “dance to have fun, if you are not having fun, then there is no mean for dancing”. (Tony Duarte)
- Remember, our mission and goal at Salsabor Tropical / Step N Dance is to provide the finest and best instruction in dancing for everyone to learn how to dance in a relaxed, comfortable, fun and friendly atmosphere, so you can own and enjoy all this benefits adding more fun to your life.
You can start on any day Monday through Friday with the Beginners’s level Foundation class which is for anyone who has never taken a dance class, or someone who has taken classes and is switching salsa dance styles from salsa on1 to salsa on2. In the Beginners level foundation class we break down the basic step with music and we explain in detail how to do the basic step, and you also will start to learn basic turns.
Excellent choice! Click Here, for complete information on Private Classes.
If you still have questions please Give us a call so we can check our schedule availability and we can book your appointment with one of our instructors!
Private Lessons are 55 minutes.
For Private Dance Instruction we’ll tailor a program specially for you in order to match your needs and goals. There’s no pressure and no obligation. To see the complete information, and our packages for private lessons:Click Here
Yes, you can purchase a gift certificate online by clicking here Gift Certificates
Yes, you can personalized the gift certificate to any occasion Click Here Gift Certificates to personalized your gift certificate NOW!
Yes, the studio is available for private functions and/or Private Parties. Click Here for more information.
Is your question not listed here?
Please contact us with your questions at 786-290-0376
Or fill out the contact form below
Fill out contact Form
5 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 starsposted 3 weeks ago
Step N Dance is a great place if you want to learn how to dance. But it is also a place to enjoy new friends, laugh, and relax. Dance classes have helped me work on other areas of life that I would not have thought about. One of them is that I recovered my sense of sensuality as a woman, which I left behind when I became a mom. Another, is that I can relate to persons more easily, I do not feel people are invading my space. I have recovered my sense of humor, and engage in humorous conversations. Tony also has life insights that help you to dance and approach on your life. This is a place to stay, make, friends, and learn with passion many Latin moves. I love Step N dance.
5 out of 5 starsposted 3 weeks ago
Tony and the rest of the team of dancers are the best!. I was enrolled last year and I hope I can enroll again this year.... depending on my work schedule... I just want to give them five starts...
5 out of 5 starsposted 3 months ago
Salsabor tropical dance class is one of the best things that has happened to me , at first I was a skeptic about going to a dance class because I thought it would be hard or I wouldn't get any good results , but it was the opposite with these classes. The teachers Kevin,Orlando and Tony are very patient and they interact with everybody to make sure that we are learning and comfortable at the same time . The learning environment has enough space , so it is not too packed . Since I have started taking classes here I have improved tremendously and I feel healthier and more relaxed with my body . I would recommend anybody to take theses classes without regret.