Can Salsa Dancing change your life?
The answer is Yes, Salsa dancing can change your life.
By: Tony Duarte
We did a survey and asked a lot of our clients if their life have changed in anyway since the day they started to take dance classes and dancing salsa, and this is what they told us below.
– I have stopped watching tv, I used to come home from work and sit in front of the tv till I was tired and had to go to sleep, and that changed when started to take salsa dance classes. Now, I rather be at Step N Dance Salsabor Tropical taking the dance classes than being at home watching tv doing nothing.
– I was stressed out from work and I needed something that would help me release that stress so I started to take the salsa classes, and I can tell you it has been the best decision I have made, salsa dancing not only release the stress but also helps me maintain my weight because I’m exercising while I’m dancing.
– My social life has improved dramatically, because I’m meeting people that are now friends.
– I met the love of my life at Step N Dance Salsabor Tropical through Salsa dancing
– As soon as I started I realize that I could use the dance classes I was taking at Step N Dance Salsabor Tropical as a form of exercise to keep in shape.
– The dance classes at Step N Dance Salsabor Tropical are like therapy for me because they help me release stress
– I wish I had started to take classes at Step N Dance Salsabor Tropical 10 years ago
– The dance classes at Step N Dance Salsabor Tropical have helped me learn more about connection & communication
– I’m finally dancing and having fun when I go to any dance party because I made the decision to take the salsa dance lessons at Step N Dance Salsabor Tropical
– I love the fact that I’m not just learning to dance at Step N Dance Salsabor Tropical, I’m also fascinated about the fact that partner dancing is like being in a relationship.
– I love it at Step N Dance Salsabor Tropical, because salsa dancing is something that I can do with my partner and we both can have a lot of fun doing it together.
– I feel free when I salsa dance because I get to listen to music which makes me relax and dance which makes me happy.
– I used to go to the movies all the time on the weekends, now I have the option to go out dancing which is more fun, and this is because I made the decision to take salsa classes at Step N Dance Salsabor Tropical.
– I used to drink whenever I went to a party because I did not know how to dance, and now I might have one drink only the whole night because I’m too busy to think about drinking when I’m on the dance floor dancing.
– I saw people dancing salsa all the time and i always thought it was not my thing, until I met someone who was into salsa dancing, so I decided to start taking dance classes at Step N Dance Salsabor Tropical and I’m so happy and thankful I did, because the truth is, you only live once, and If you don’t try that one thing that every body who is doing it says that it change their lives, than you are missing out on life. Dancing is Life!
– I thought it was not for me because i felt i had two left feet and no rhythm, until a friend told me to take salsa dance classes at Step N Dance Salsabor Tropical, and so I did start, it was the best decision I made in my life because now I’m dancing and I have develop so much self confidence in dancing witch carries to everything I do in life.
– I had gave up already because a friend tried to teach me, my cousin tried to teach me, and I just could not do it. It was until a co worker told me to call Step N Dance Salsabor Tropical and I did, I was told by Tony Duarte that most likely the reason I could not learn was because my friend and my cousin were not instructors and probably they could not break down the step to where I could understand it and learn it, and he was so right because he taught me the basic step and a turn on the first lesson, from there on I’ve been hooked and l love salsa dancing.
– One of the reasons I did not start to learn salsa dancing sooner was because I felt that I was clumsy and had no coordination at all. I told a friend that I wanted to learn and told her how I felt, she told me not to worry and to call Step N Dance Salsabor Tropical Dance Studio, so I did. From the first lesson I was prove that I could learn to dance, the dance class was awesome, here I was dong the basic salsa step and I felt so empower because I did not felt clumsy anymore.
– I love the salsa dance classes at Step N Dance Salsabor Tropical because when I’m taking the classes I get to disconnect from the world life’s worries and I get to enjoy life at it’s best by dancing.
– I love the salsa classes at Step N Dance Salsabor Tropical because I have become a better dancer and also better at understanding people.
– Taking dance classes at Step N Dance Salsabor Tropical has been one of the best decision in our lives because it has brought us closer as a couple and it has given us a better love life.
– When I first started to take dance classes at Step N Dance Salsabor Tropical I was always hyper because of the work I do, so through the dance classes I have learned to relax physically and mentally. I’m grateful to Step N Dance for teaching me how to let go and let my self flow with rhythm of the music in order to relax the whole body.
These are just a few of the comments from the survey, we did.
Now what about you? are you taking salsa dance classes or dancing salsa? and how salsa dancing has improved your life? let me know in the comments…
Ready to start dancing? check out our current promotion on Salsa, Bachata, Merengue, Dance Classes
We would like to thank all of the people that take part in our Private instruction and Group lessons instruction. We teach all of the dances above, and our attendees / students / clients come from all over South Florida including miami, broward, fort lauderdale, pembroke pines, hollywood, kendall, hialeah, weston, miramar, hallandale, sunrise, margate, davie, tamarac, west palm beach, coral springs, west palm beach, boca raton, clearwater, fort myers, port saint lucie, saint petersburg, orlando, tampa, gainesville, jacksonville, pensacola, tallahassee, and other counties of the state of florida, and of course out state dancers and visitors.